Attn: Boost Mobile Returns EU
2675 Reeves Road, Suite 190
Plainfield, IN 46168
Note: 1) We recommend that you use a pre-paid shipping service (i.e. no CODs) that provides a tracking system (for example, FedEx, UPS or Certified Mail through the U.S. Postal Service). 2) This address is ONLY intended for product returns. No written correspondence should be sent to this address. 3) Boost Mobile will not accept packages that arrive “postage due.” 4) Boost Mobile is not responsible for lost or mishandled packages.
Return Instructions for Orders Placed Over the Phone
- Visit www.simplyreturns.com to obtain a valid Return Authorization Number and further instructions to be referenced on your phone.
- Boost Mobile Returns will only handle requests with Return Authorization Numbers.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on: the original packing slip, and on ALL sides of the box used to return ship the phone. Ship the handset and all original package contents to the address provided in the website.
- Products returned that do not comply with this Policy, including products returned more than 14 days after purchase, will not qualify for a refund and may be shipped back to you at your expense.
- Please refer to the warranty provided with your product for instructions if your product is subject to a manufacturer’s warranty and you wish to make a claim under that warranty.
- NO EXCHANGES: Boost Mobile does not exchange products purchased through boostmobile.com. If an exchange is necessary, products should be returned for a refund first, in accordance with this Policy. Afterwards, a new product may be purchased through boostmobile.com.
- Please allow up to eight weeks to receive your credit card refund. Your refund will be applied to the credit card account that your purchase was initially charged.