- How do I set up my Blackberry device to receive email?
- 1. On the Home screen or in the Setup folder, click the Setup Wizard icon.
- 2. On the email setup screen, select I want to create or add an email address. Use this option to associate your BlackBerry® device with one or more (up to ten) existing email addresses (for example, a Google Mail™ or Windows Live™ Hotmail®email account) or to create a new email address for your device.
- 3. Click Next.
- 4. Complete the instructions on the screen. Note: When your email address is set up correctly, you receive a confirmation message. To view and manage your email messages, on the Home screen, click the Messages icon.
- I am having a problem setting up an email address.
- Click the Setup Wizard icon on the Home acre or in the Setup folder. On the email setup screen, verify you have typed all the email address information correctly. To view the password that you typed, select the Show Password check box. Verify that the email address is associated with a supported email account (for example, a POP3 email account or an IMAP email account.
- Still need assistance?
- Additional support information can be found in your Learn More booklet, the BlackBerry® User Tools CD, or by going to www.blackberry.com/support. You can also access information on your device by going to the Help application on the Home screen or in an application menu. If you still require assistance, you can get assistance via the Web by going to boostmobile.com/contact, or you can call Boost Care at 1-866-402-7366 and select the option for BlackBerry support
By accessing this site you accept the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy and Policy Agreement. ©2009 Boost Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.