Once your Mobile ID capable phone is activated, you can install an initial ID Pack. ID Packs are bundles of applications, ringtones, wallpapers, settings, and more. ID Packs are installed using an application called Mobile ID. You can install as many as five ID Packs at any one time in addition to the default My ID pack. You can easily switch from one ID Pack to another without losing any applications you've already downloaded and installed.
Install Your First ID Pack: Your device must be activated, your battery should be fully charged, and you should be in a network coverage area before you install an ID Pack.
- From the home screen, tap "ID"
- On the Welcome to Mobile ID screen, tap Continue. (If the lock screen appears, unlock it by dragging the UNLOCK icon [ ] to the right side of the screen.)
- Tap Get New on the Choose your ID screen. (My ID is the default ID Pack.)
- Tap an ID Pack on the Mobile ID screen.
- Read the information screen for a description of the ID Pack and tap Install
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions (Agree)
- Your ID pack will begin downloading and automatically install (during download you may tap continue to allow you to normally use your phone or go back to what you were doing before)
- Once your pack has completed downloading, it will automatically install and appear as your current ID
- You can switch between IDs at any time by clicking on the ID logo at the bottom of any home screen – Choose Your ID screen will come up and simply select a different ID you have already installed on your phone.
Once the ID Pack has downloaded to your phone, to use it:
- On your main Home screen, press the ID icon next to the Phone and Application icons
- At the Choose your ID screen, select the ID Pack you want.
- The ID should appear on the phone within a few seconds
Note: If you don't see an ID icon on your Home screen, you can find Mobile ID by pressing the Applications icon or the Menu button.
Note: If a phone call interrupts the download of the ID Pack, the downloading process should be cancelled and restarted.
You can learn more about Mobile ID Packs and view them online by going to www.boostmobile.com/id