Boost Mobile Account Information and Help
Find out about account passwords and information about managing your account and finding help.
Manage Your Account
Manage your Boost Mobile account from your computer or your Boost Mobile phone.
- Click My Account and then enter login credentials.
On your Boost Mobile account page, you can do the following:
From Your Boost Mobile Phone
Add more credits to your account using a Re-Boost Card or the Credit Card you set up with Boost Mobile Customer Care.
View Your Profile
Find out how much remaining credit you have in your Boost Mobile account.
Update Your Profile
Update your profile information such as your home phone, home address, and email address.
View Your Call Records
See your call history and how much you spent on each call.
Change Your Account PIN
Change the PIN to your account to keep your info safe.
- From the Home screen, touch > Boost Zone.
- Do any of the following in the Boost Zone app:
- Touch View Account Information to see your account balance, view and change your existing Boost plan, review your account activity, and change your voicemail greeting.
- Add more funds to your Boost account with Re-Boost.
- Check your voice and data connection by touching I Need Help.
- Update your profile by touching I Need Help > Update Profile.
- Get help by touching I Need Help > Call Boost.
- Run device diagnostics by touching I Need Help > More Diagnostics.
- Find out about Boost Mobile events, promotions, and more by touching Get More From Boost.
- Pay your utility bills by touching Pay My Bills.
- Add credits to other phone accounts with Int’l Mobile Recharge.
- Explore apps suggested by Boost Mobile.