Certified Pre-Owned Phones
New to you, easy on the wallet.
Get all the features of a new phone without the high price. All of Boost’s certified pre-owned phones are thoroughly inspected and refurbished to like-new condition. That means you can upgrade your device and get access to the latest software and technology without breaking the bank.Shop Phones
A portion of phone memory storage is dedicated to the operating system and required services. As a result this portion of memory is not usable by applications, pictures, videos or other personal data.
† Mobile optimized: video streams at up to 480p+ resolution, music streams at up to 500kbps, streaming cloud gaming at up to 2mbps.
Data deprioritization applies during congestion.
Boost has no annual service contracts; service is subject to terms and conditions. Plans include unlimited domestic talk, text, data (applicable high-speed monthly data allotment), 50 domestic voice roaming minutes (select devices) and 411 Directory Assistance calls (interactive voice services only). International services extra. State & local sales taxes/fees may apply when adding funds to accounts. Payment due on monthly payment date or account will be suspended. Unless sufficient funds added within 60 days after last monthly payment date, account will expire & remaining account balance will be forfeited.
Family Plan: Up to 5 lines total. Secondary lines responsible for add-on purchases that are not part of the monthly payment amount and ad-hoc charges.
Auto Re-Boost: Discount provided on second month of service for new Auto Re-Boost customers. Account must remain enrolled in Auto Re-Boost for discount; un-enrollment will remove discount and increase plan cost by $5/month; requires registration of valid credit/debit card.
Data Terms: Unlimited voice and data services are on-network only. Unlimited 4G LTE data where available. Once plan’s high-speed data allotment reached, speeds reduced to 2G speeds until monthly plan cycle ends. For $50 Unlimited plan, data deprioritization applies during congestion.
Quality of Service Practices (QoS): Unlimited GIGs customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be de-prioritized during times and places where the Sprint network is constrained. See sprint.com/networkmanagement for details.
Hotspot: Hotspot draws from plan’s high-speed data allotment or limited to 8GB if on the $50 unlimited plan.
Unlimited Music Streaming: Some streaming partners may require paid subscription or assess other fees. Cloud streaming, song downloads, video content, non-audio content and other data sent by streaming partners (e.g., pic advertisements, album art) excluded. Hotspot data not included. Available from select content providers. Visit http://www.boostmobile.com/datafreemusic for details
Other terms: Offers & coverage not available everywhere or for all phones/networks. Sprint 4G LTE network reaches over 290 million people. Boost reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel offer at any time. Prohibited network use rules & other restrictions apply. See boostmobile.com or in-store materials for details. ©2016 Boost Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
©2016 Boost Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Are certified pre-owned phones reliable?Yes. They work the same as new phones. Certified pre-owned phones are tested, inspected and, if necessary, remanufactured according to the original manufacturer specifications. They are restored to factory default settings and loaded with the latest system software. They also offer the same great Boost Mobile coverage, powered by the Nationwide Sprint® Network.
- Will my certified pre-owned phone look used?No. Every certified pre-owned phone goes through a 30-point quality checklist and is inspected for cosmetic defects so it will look just like new.
- Do certified-preowned phones come with a guarantee?Yes. Each phone is backed by our 14-day satisfaction guarantee, so it's worry free.
- Do I have to sign up for a special plan?No. Certified pre-owned phones can be used with the same plans as new Boost phones. Plans will vary depending on the kind of phone you purchase.
- Is there any additional fee to activate a certified pre-owned phone?Yes. Certified pre-owned phones are subject to a $10 reactivation fee at the time of activation but Boost will apply $10 credit to your account to offset that fee. The credit will be placed onto your account within two weeks of activation and first month's payment.
- Do certified pre-owned phones come with a warranty?No. Certified pre-owned phones are backed by our 14-day satisfaction guarantee, but they are not covered under the Boost Mobile warranty policy.