Five Reasons to Get Phone Insurance
- Never pay full price for a replacement phone.
- Stay protected in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, and out-of-warranty mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Select smartphones get the added protection of Gadget Guardian™ powered by Lookout®. This app allows you to locate, lock or wipe your smartphone if it is lost or stolen.
- It's easy and convenient.
- Quickly receive a replacement phone, typically as early as the next business day, once your claim is approved.
Phone InsuranceEnroll Now
- Out-of-Warranty Phone Breakdown
- Accidental Damage — Including Liquid Damage!
- Stolen Phones
- Lost Phones
How it Works
- Simply enroll in Phone Insurance when activating your new phone or in My Account within 30 days of purchasing your new Boost Mobile® phone with an accompanying monthly plan.
- You are eligible for 2 approved claims within a 12-month period beginning on the date of the first replacement. Per claim limit is a maximum of $1,500 inclusive of accessories.
- Once your claim is approved, you will pay a nonrefundable deductible of $20, $50, $100, or $175, depending on your phone. See list of phones and their applicable deductibles.
- If you cancel between monthly billing cycles, you will receive a prorated refund or credit for any unearned premium.
- Your phone will be replaced with a reconditioned one of like kind and quality. In the event a reconditioned phone is not available, the replacement will be a new phone of like kind and quality.
Phone Insurance is a replacement service provided to customers of Boost Mobile. This coverage is underwritten by the Zurich American Insurance Company.
eSecuritel Agency, LLC is the licensed agent and eSecuritel Holdings, LLC administers the program.