Frequently Asked Questions 

FAQs Home

7-1-1 Dialing

If you require the use of telecommunication relay services (TRS), you can dial 7-1-1 to be connected with a TRS communications assistant from your state relay provider. 711 calls can be initiated from any telephone, anywhere in the United States. Telecommunication relay services allow those with a hearing or speech disability to use the telephone system via a text telephone (TTY) or other device to call persons with or without such disabilities.

Additional Resources:

Federal Communications Commission - Learn about 711 dialing