That’s easy – Family Plans offer savings, and convenience!
Savings – Boost offers you a chance to save!
$35/mo. Unlimited data, talk and text with 3GB of 4G LTE High-Speed Data: Create a Family Plan & pay $30 for each additional line: Primary account holder pays: 2 lines for $60, 3 lines for $90, 4 lines for $120, and 5 lines for $150.
By adding additional lines to the $35/mo. Boost Single Line plan, you will get a $10 discount off the second line and $5 off any additional lines. That’s up to a $25 savings for 5 lines! Click here to see the savings.
$50/mo. Unlimited GIGs with Unlimited data, talk and text. Includes mobile-optimized streaming videos, gaming & music. Unlimited 4G LTE for most everything else: Create a Family Plan for only $30 to add-a-line. Primary account holder pays: 2 lines for $80, 3 lines for $110, 4 lines for $140, 5 lines for $170. By adding additional lines to the $50/mo. Boost Unlimited GIGs plan, you will get a $20 discount off lines 2 – 5. That’s up to a $80 savings for 5 lines! Click here to see the savings.
- Unlimited Data, Talk & Text, with 2 different allotments of high-speed data depending upon the plan you select. Check here for offer details.
- 99% coverage nationwide with the addition of domestic voice roaming (up to 50 minutes per month)
- Unlimited Music Streaming without data charges (select partners)
- Ability to turn your phone into a Wi-Fi Hotspot* (select devices, data usage is drawn from your plan’s high-speed data allotment on the $35/mo. Single Line plan and limited to a maximum of 12GB on the $50/mo. Unlimited GIGs plan.)
* Mobile Hotspot Usage: Using your smartphone to:
will draw from your plan’s Mobile Hotspot allocation.
- Share your phone’s hotspot with other users;
- Connect a device (such as a laptop or tablet) to the Internet either via Wi-Fi, or a physical connection (such as a USB cable), or an app that enables mobile hotspot service without the purchase of a hotspot plan (i.e., “tethering”);
- Distribute and share media files (such as books, music and games) with others (i.e., peer-to-peer (P2P) networking technology); and/or
- Connect to a Virtual Private Network (VPN);