We’re so grateful for the service provided by those in our military.
To help deployed military personnel in our armed forces, Boost Mobile allows service men and women to suspend their service while deployed overseas and keep their accounts and phone numbers intact.
Being deployed overseas?
How it works
- Call 866-402-7366 to enroll in the Deployed Military Program to put your account into a suspended status
- Once suspended, some functions will become unavailable or restricted, including:
- Voice calling, texting, data usage
- Some functions in My Account
- The ability to add funds to your account
- If you have an Android or iOS phone, you will be able to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi
- Your account will automatically cancel at the end of the program if you do not call to restore service
Ways to stay in touch
Take your Boost Mobile phone with you overseas and use available Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected with friends and family. Several Android & iOS apps make it easy to stay in touch – including Skype, Facetime, Vonage & Whatsapp. As long as you have a Wi-Fi connection you can stay in touch with loved ones.
Have more questions? Deployed Military Program FAQs