- Your Sprint Forward account will automatically transfer to Boost Mobile beginning October 9.
- You’ll need to keep making payments to your Sprint Forward account through October 8.
To make a payment, visit a Boost Mobile store, or pay online at https://myaccount.prepaid.sprint.com. Don’t forget: Sprint refill cards are no longer being sold or refilled, but you can still add money to your account using refill cards purchased before 9/1/19.
- You can access your account on Boost Mobile starting October 9.
- Download the MyBoost app or visit bootmobile.com/myaccount
- Your login is the first four digits of your six-digit Sprint Forward pin*
- Change your password & log in
- Provide your method of payment
- You’re all set!
*If you forgot your Sprint Forward pin, you can reset it by calling Boost Customer Care at *611 or 888-Boost4U
- How to make a Boost Mobile payment:
- By phone
Dial #233 to pay with credit, debit or Re-Boost® card.
If you’re redeeming a Re-Boost® card, you can find your PIN on back of the card.
You can pay with debit, credit or Re-Boost® card.
You may also pay with a previously purchased Sprint refill card.
- In person
Find a Boost Mobile store near you
If you’re set up on AutoPay, you’re already good to go. Your service has not been interrupted.
- By phone
Have more questions?
If you have more questions after the transfer, please call Boost Mobile Customer Care at 888-266-7848 or 888-BOOST4U, or visit boostmobile.com for FAQs